December 11, 2010

reverb 10.11 things

What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

I don't believe I actually have 11 things in my life to get rid of, unless we are talking specific finite objects.
1. My extra weight. Fewer carbs, smaller portions, exercise => live better.
2. I'm sure half the stuff in the hall closet. Clean sweep time. For some reason I keep all the boxes that stuff comes in and I have a hard time letting go of jackets I no longer wear. Will allow me to find what I'm looking for in half the time and give me a place to stash my secret santa ;)
3. $$ stress. I have an appointment with a financial planner who will assist me in making my jamaican retirement dream come true resulting in no worries about my future so I can live more in today.
4. I know I need to quit smoking. I've reduced to a carton every 3 weeks. I'm not sure how I am going to stop completely because I don't really want to. But it's on the list. I'll be healthier, my insurance will cost WAY less, my clothes won't smell and that's $1560 I won't burn through. Strangely that's what my hotel costs for 3 weeks on the island. hmmmmmm.
5. Purposefully stupid people. I will have to stop thinking that they will - at some point - change their minds and get it together. Let 'em go. Less aarrgghh! for me.

If I come up with anything else I'll add it later.

No comments:

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com