December 15, 2010

4 years of online journalling

Hmmm. So what does that actually mean to me? What do I get out of blogging? I don't have many followers, there aren't a ton of strangers popping by to read my words. I am not making any effort to induce them to pop by either, so what is it that motivates me to continue?

I like to see my words writ clear.

This is ever so much easier to read than my handwriting.

I have met some pretty funky people here.

I can ask big questions or little questions or generally rant on about my topic of the moment and none asks "Where's your inside voice?"

For those I don't see often enough, it's a way for them to keep current, much as I do when creeping their blogs.

It is an ongoing conversation with myself, and it's gfreat so long as not too many me's are trying to talk all at once.

Happy blogiversary!

1 comment:

Abigail Road said...

I missed my Blogoversary this year. I'm 7!

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com