August 24, 2007

AHA!

wednesday & thursday - what a whiny mess i was: my knee hurt my left foot feels like it's broken, my back went out of place, the sun refused to shine, my rice didn't cook all the way through, i didn't win the lottery, i got the mother of all headaches and I have not been able to destrot the f@#$ing virus/malware that is randomly launching stupid IE browser windows (serves me right for using microsuck$ i guess)

however, i did write a few letters and did a dance for el Sol and it's here today. I also determined to get a bunch of little things done that i said i would do for people and then lost my round tuit. my to do list is almost ta done. plants, links, flowers, photos, website, letters, phonecalls - done. office - hmmmm half done. laptop is happening and all the storage, 1 desk moved, the other cleared ... gettin' there.

and karma smiles on all my dedicated focus by bringing me a loverly day on my day off and i have enough in my pocket for a coupla pints!

life gets better :)

No comments:

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com