March 12, 2007

bloody marvelous ...

sunday was kickback and try and figure out how to get my computer to burn a video file onto a DVD that will play in my DVD player. ^*$%#&!@! remember - breathe - so I have now tried 4 - yes 4 burning programs. SuperDVD, Nero, Sonic, WinDVD ... I have however accumulated much info on the manufacture and quality ratings of Cd and DVD blanks and nice new set of shiny coasters. i am not usually technologically baffled but by noon yesterday i had pretty much given up. which truly sucks because i purchased a shiny new DVD player over a month ago SPECIFICALLY so I could watch all the stuff i've downloaded on my tv instead of my laptop.
it was also a very good excuse to sit on my deck and finish one of the books i am currently reading (usually 3 or 4 on the go).

ahh the sun this morning was just bloody marvelous. enough puddles to play in and crackle that fragile ice that forms just around the edges but not wide enough to impede my progress. work went along at a good pace and now i'm done.

smells like genius.

No comments:

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com