January 02, 2007

... sometimes

... I really surprise myself. I work diligently at being orgasnized, and this morning it paid off. first day of work in the new year - I'm early, my office is tidy, the holiday decorations were pur away last Thursday, my new 2007 calendar is resting on the desk, waiting to be put up on the wall. my timesheet for this week is ready and waiting to be sent. it's good to be the queen!

... I wish to be alone. usually I am surrounded by the buzz, people, phones, computers, animals, children, grown up children and happy to be in the middle of the melee. today the quiet of my office soothes nerves jangled through the holidays.

it's wednesday now - so much for quiet :)

... I wonder what moron ever thought (very loosely used) to create such a %^@$!# program as filemaker pro, and not include anything - nevermind anything USEFUL, in the help files.

... I'm just tired and just want to give up on all the crap I have been directed to do to keep myself hapyy. fibre pfftt! yogurt pfffttt! legumes double - pfffft! what I wouldn't give for my death by chocolate cheesecake - and I do mean the whole cake - not some sniveling little chunk of chocolate.

... I think I whine too much, bye.

No comments:

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com