January 24, 2007

hump day . . .

WOO HOO!and tuesday will be my good news day ...

some day he'll come along, and there he was
his hair all short and long, some facial fuzz
a guinness sweet was in his hand,
Frosty's in from... E...ste....van....

HAH HAH! sometimes I kill me. Does anyone know what tune is running through my head today?

needless to say it was a happy Ohanlon's evening with my buddy in for a visit, and of course with the Law of Attraction quietly at work behind the scenes, he introduces me to a friend of his ... who I had met 3 years ago and hadn't seen since! and she welds - which is a bonus for me because I need to make a backsplash so I can install my new stainless steel, bowl and a half, built in drainboard sink. it's sooo pretty and I am heartily sick of it sitting staring at me in my bedroom.

as usual, a variety of the homely crew gathered for a libation or two. the genius was flowing and conversation was enthusiastic to say the least. ah! what a great end to a good day.

today is hump day and my boss' last day before her vacation so we are working hard at getting as much completed before she goes, so I won't drown while she's gone :)
everything appears to be in order, various plans are going apace, and I am even caught up on my email. (did I tell you how much I love my job? no! well I am one of the lucky few who actually enjoys what I send a third of my life doing)

so tonight it's off home to do some cleaning and make roasted beasted for me and the boyo.

No comments:

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com