March 05, 2008

5x20 questions

In lieu of any brilliant discussion I will take Madame Diva's lead and answer 100 misc. questions about myself. Thank you Diva baby, cause the brain is about dead.


1. How old will you be in five years?
51

2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
Myself, we all had a great time.

3. How tall are you?
I used to be 5'7" but apparently gravity and centrifugal force are not my friends and I have shrunk to 5' 6 1/2"

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Having a knee that works, a leg that supports me and getting back to work.

5. What's the last movie you saw?
The Bucket List - laugh till you cry and then laugh through the tears.

6. Who was the last person you called?
Mandy, my dotter.

7. Who was the last person to call you?
Chris for Murray's new number.

8. What was the last text message you received?
Rod crackbooked me one "That's beatiful" about a limmerick I wrote the other day.

9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
Paul, Deb's son about last minute moving arrangements.

10. Do you prefer to call or text?
I do not text, but I email.

11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
In the shower.

12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
Divorced when I was 14 and both remarried.

13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Over 15 years ago at her funeral, or her picture right by the phone at least 10 times a day.

14. What color are your eyes?
Blueish to greenish depends on what I'm wearing and how I'm feeling.

15. What time did you wake up today?
6 and went backto sleep until 7:45

16. What are you wearing right now?
My favorite jammies

17. What song are you listening to right now?
Iggy Pop - Shades.

18. Where is your favorite place to be?
On the beach/deck.

19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Lawyer's.

20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Lhasa, Kathmandu, Daramsala, Bangkok, Bora Bora, Bali, the South Pacific, Australia, China, Japan, Jerusalem, Amsterdam, British Isles.

21. Where do you think you'll be in 10 years?
Making retirement travel plans and at My grandotter's grade 12 grad.

22. Where is your cellphone?
Gone gone gone - I only like them when I want to use them.

23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
I didn't, I had an imaginary friend that kept watch.

24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Robin's last comment on crackbook. I laugh alot.

25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
1 - Living room.

26. How big is your bed?
Big enough ;)

27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
Multiples.

28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Living alone naked, with room mates - Tshirt or jammies

29. What color are your sheets?
French floral.

30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
1 body pillow, 4 reg pillows and 2 peach softy chenille pillows that my grandkids and my son are always trying to nab.

31. What is your favorite season?
Summertime ... an the livin' is eeeasyyyyy.

32. What do you like about fall?
My birthday and hallowe'en.

33. What do you like about winter?
Irish coffee and fireplaces.

34. What do you like about the summer?
Heat and the deck.

35. What do you like about spring?
Packing away the socks.

36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
3 - Sk, Mb, Ont for the most part.

37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Winnipeg Brandon Fort Frances Neilberg Estevan Regina Saskatoon (and a couple of weeks each in a variety of others)

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
bare feet. I got to wear bare feet 4 times in February - WHOO HOO. Just be sure to moisturize.

39. Are you a social person?
I am a social butterfly.

40. What was the last thing you ate?
Vanilla yogurt - Activia.

41. What is your favorite restaurant?
The one at the Bali Hilton.

42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Mayan CHocolate - Hagen Das

43. What is your favorite dessert?
dkz death by chocolate cheesecake and donnakayke which is this frozen lemony cream pound cake that tastes like lemon merengue pie, homemade fisheye pudding and buttertart pie.

44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Homemade. Seafood chowder especially with giant scallops.

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Homemade raspberry.

46. Do you like Chinese food?
Real or North Americanized? I do not like chicken feet.

47. Do you like coffee?
Dark and thick.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
6-8

49. What do you drink in the morning?
A glass of water, Sunrype fruit and veggie juice, then coffee.

50. What was the name of your first pet?
It was a rabbit, and I don't know (3years) and then a pony (also don't know)

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
I sleep all over the bed.

52. Do you know how to play poker?
Yup.

53. Do you like to cuddle?
Don't you?

54. Have you ever been to Mexico?
Alas I have yet to make it to Senor Frog's.


55. Do you have an addictive personality?
Oh yeah, start with coffee and chocolate.

56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
Home, I cook.

57.Where is #57?
On the Heinz 57 steak sauce bottle.


58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Only one.

59. Do you want kids?
Not yours, do you want mine?

60. Do you speak any other languages?
English, pigdin, drunkish alittle French, a soupcon of italian and I know how to swear in swedish gaelic german hindi parsi and chinese. Love languages.

61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
Last ones were for my knee surgery in January.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, after a car accident when I was 15.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Ocean

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seats?
Plane-window, anything else the aisle.

65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Yup.

66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
My grnads and my friends and electronica.

67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
My earrings, 8 of them anyhow.

68. What is your favorite TV show?
Toss up, if there's dancing singing or humour involved ... and my guilty secret "What Not To Wear"

69. Can you roll your tongue?
Oh yeah!

70. Who is the funniest person you know?
That's a toughie because the crew I hang with are pretty hilarious.

71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
tNo, unless the grandkids are over, they bring their own.

72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
It's a wall phone, it sounds like a phone.

73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
All gone.

74. What red object is closest to you right now?
The Official Scrabble dictionary.

75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
yes, until I rinse.

76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Doesn't matter.

77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A bear, I have a better chance of getting away.

78. Do you flirt a lot?
Not really.

79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
I don't eat them, but chicken fingers get mayo.

80. What is your favorite food?
Seafood, wild meat and creamy sauces.

81. Do you know how to change the oil in a car?
Yes, I used to do my owncar maintenance.

82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Yes 2. One they threw out and the other I worked bingos to pay off.

83. Have you ever run out of gas?
Sure when I shared a car.

84. What is your usual bedtime?
What is usual?

85. What was the last book you read?
A feast for crows: Gearge Martin

86. Do you read the newspaper?
At work, otherwise I get news from TV or online. I like trees.

87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
The Ikea annual catalog

88.Where is #88?
Right here.

89. Do you watch soap operas?
no

90. Do you dance in the car?
Everwhere.

91. What radio station did you last listen to?
The community radio station on the net, but I can't remember the call letters

92. Who's in the picture frame closest to you?
Framed, my grandkids, unframed Einstein.

93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
There once was a lonely olf witch
Whose fingers had a terrible itch
She soaked and bemoaned them
Honed and beboned them
and now she's a witch of a bitch.(I know, still inprogress)

94. What is your favorite candle scent?
Gardenia

95. What is your favorite board game?
Come on, only one - how about a theme: wordgames

96.Where is #96?
She left when agent 99 did

97. When was the last time you attended church?
About 6 weeks ago, before I had the knee fixed.

98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
Mr. Brown - the best "think out of the box" art teacher

99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
About 10 days - much fun.

100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
Renee who brought me this beeYOOtiful scarf and let me beat her at scrabble.

No comments:

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com