December 17, 2006

dear santa

thank you for my gifts last year, they were just what I needed... I have been very very good this year. I treat my body better. I was happy more often. I wasted less and did my thing to reduce green house gases. I spent more time with my family. I helped others whenever I could and picked up trash when I went for walks. I volunteered on a few projects and met alot of new people outside my comfort zone. I learned some basic phrases in 3 other languages, and I did my best to be less of a consumer.

this year my list is small:

- a moment or two of happiness for EVERYBODY.
- children to have a childhood
- peace

Thank you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there g/f!! can I hord in on your Santa wish list!!

those are great wish for Christmas!!

Luv ya chick!!

PEACE
Kelly

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com