December 24, 2006

. . .craziness

yesterday was insane and the first task on the list was over an hour late because the rental place was behind. last minute "have to be dones" that needed my assistance kept popping up - but I managed to catch up by about 7pm. I got all the presents for my friends delivered and collected lots of great hugs.

okay so it's the morning of christmas eve - I think I have everything that needs to be done - done. as usual - the regular dysfunctional family crap has already begun and the christmas "keep everyone who is feuding on an even keel dance" has commenced. the van is packed and it's off to sunny Moose Jaw for parents day. the kids will have a blast and it will be nice to visit with dad - hope his night shirt fits. Viv is cooking dinner - always a tasty feast - and then it's back in the van and off to Amanda's for christmas eve with the grandkids. and maybe a game of super scrabble with the daughter and her man. then it's sugarplum time while we wait for santa to visit,

all of my very best wishes to all of my friends and all of the friends I haven't met yet!

1 comment:

Elan Morgan said...

Happy Christmas Eve, DK!

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com