April 02, 2008

april the deuce

I am finally getting back to some sort of "normal" schedule. Well I still don't sleep a hell of a lot, but I'm fairly sure that I have already made up for that over the last few months. I have managed to catch up with a lot of my friends the past week and even though you know you missed them, you don't really Know you MISSED them till you see them again. It make sme happy.

It is weird to only be working afternoons, but I will be back to the regular hours come Monday and that will be even better. It is way easier to eat breakfast when I get up early for work and then I'm actually hungry at lunch-time, not 2 in the pm and 10 o'clock at night.

off to bed to stare at the ceiling, have a great hump day!

(fraturday is the day after)

3 comments:

Abigail Road said...

I am gonna get SLAMMERED tomorrow night. You may have to hold me up. I'll explain when I see ya!

Anonymous said...

Fraturday eh?
That elusive day that sneaks up on you when you least expect it.
It's strange to find a fraturday out of it's natural habitat, the patio.

Abigail Road said...

That patio better open soon. If it doesn't, I'm kickin' some Irish ass.

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com