June 26, 2010

direction

Anyone, really anyone, who knows me will tell you I'm direct. Possibly abrupt, aggressive, and oh what was the last comment from the peanut gallery, - oh yeah " in your face all about me".

I concur with everything except the "all about me" bit, that only happens occasionally, and specifically when I make some profound discovery about myself, and I am currently in a phase of self exploration as I chase my dream of the moment so it may happen more often than not. For awhile anyway. Please note that I have worked very hard to be a good listener and I have it on good authority that I really have gotten much better at not interrupting. Please keep in mind that hardly means I've perfected the skill. For instance, you could say to me ... "you're going there again" and cut it off at the pass. Sure I might feel upset at the moment, I'm such a fragile flower, but I WILL get over it.

So for all y'all, who for some reason are withholding unexplored not-so-silent (to others) but clearly negative perceptions of me, feel free to discuss me in my absence and then profess care to my face. Really.

I call pot kettle and suggest a look into a mirror, and you might want to check your age on your birth certificate while you're at it.

Direct, aggressive and overbearing enough?

2 comments:

Elan Morgan said...

Is this crap still going on?
Grrr.
I like your directness :)

dk said...

darling this crap goes on all the time at work as well as play. I know the persons this is directed at read my blog and I am hoping - faint though it is that the message gets across.

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com