February 08, 2008

7 random or weird things about the wench

my friend schmutzie tagged me with this

The rules are as follows:

  • Link to the person who tagged you
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
  • Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
  • Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

  • 7 random or weird things about the wench
    1. MMmmmm, peanut butter on hot dogs.
    2. Alias: empress of organized clutter.
    3. I am revising my kitchen reno plans once again.
    4. I am very proud of my sister Patty.
    5. I broke my arm on the first day of summer holidays at the end of grade two. I had this clunkity plaster cast all summer. I saved the cast, took it to school for "Show & Tell" but wore it at school for 2 weeks before I was caught. I was 7.
    6. I think my most vulnerable weakness is needing to be needed. I find it very hard to say no.
    7. Having read several comments from respected sources, I am reintroducing the use of Capital letters. For those who know, thanks for the suggestions.

    The following people are now officially tagged:

  • 3 comments:

    Abigail Road said...

    i will get on it, as soon as I get some sleep and take care of the bun-bun.

    dk said...

    no P) sweets.

    savia said...

    And to repay you, here's a tag!

    The game is to

    * Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
    * Open the book to page 123.
    * Find the fifth sentence.
    * Post the next three sentences.
    * Tag five people.

    improvise & overcome

    ... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
    In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
    my definition: an independent woman

    dictionary definitions:

    1. informal term for a (young) woman
    2. an unsupervised umarried woman
    3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
    (usually facetious)
    3. a woman servant
    4. a wanton woman
    5. Archaic: a strumpet
    [Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

    synonom :"dame"

    acronym:
    Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

    International Wenches Guild

    what do you believe?

    Disclaimer

    This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

    Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

    DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com