September 27, 2010

catching up

Saw a whack of my friends this weekends, Run run run from Fri to early Sunday morning. 2 dinners, 3 birthdays, a going away and a leaving party along with a brunch and a coffee date thrown in. Almost missed the leaving party but Pretty Girl called me and woke me from my overlong nap (thank the 100 little gods), better late not not. A great night's sleep. Another sunny morning. Finished a bunch of housework and most of a coding project on Sunday that was due for the end of the month.

This morning my feet looked like baked potatoes and the rest of me was sing HR Puffinstuff. Probably too much time on my feet mixed in with a higher than usual salt intake from the various munchies. My feet are now doing better than the brown paper bags hanging out below my eyelids. Ah well.

Started to redo my website again, renewed interest. we'll see how it goes.

Made some really great soup yesterday too.

No comments:

improvise & overcome

... and why would I choose to associate myself with a term that most used used in a derogatory manner?
In order to change the meaning of a word or create a new meaning for a word, one must own the word. Over time and use the word may evolve to mean other than was originally intended & to that end...
my definition: an independent woman

dictionary definitions:

1. informal term for a (young) woman
2. an unsupervised umarried woman
3. a young woman or girl, esp. a peasant girl.
(usually facetious)
3. a woman servant
4. a wanton woman
5. Archaic: a strumpet
[Origin: 1250–1300; ME, back formation from wenchel, OE wencel child]

synonom :"dame"

acronym:
Women Entitled to Nothing but Complete Happiness

International Wenches Guild

what do you believe?

Disclaimer

This website is for entertainment purposes only. Advice by trained professionals should always be sought in place of any recommendations or information provided herein. Opinions expressed on this website do not reflect the opinions of the wench’s employers, family, or friends, unless otherwise noted.

Thank you to Schmutzie.com for the text of this disclaimer :)

DON'T STEAL, PLEASE: Please do not copy/paste, or Shift CNTRL C any text or images without wench’s express permission. It is not nice and I would most likely share if you asked. Send me an email to mailto:omanipadmehum@gmail.com